THE RESULTS ARE IN, YOU ARE A…
wellness whiz kid
THE WHIZ KID
You have got it going on! You are like the teacher’s pet back in elementary school! You know the answers to the pop-quiz questions about adaptogens and can whip up a low sugar, fresh juice recipe without thinking twice! This whole healthy balance lifestyle comes pretty naturally to you, or at the very least, you are highly motivated to make certain that you are keeping your health at the forefront of your priorities.
You are very aware of the implications of a non-health aware lifestyle and you make sure that you do not fall victim to allowing others, like big food chains, to dictate what you are fueling your body with.
YOUR CURATED HEALTH PILLAR FOCUS
Pillar 3: Mindset
Pillar 4: Environment
YOUR CELEBRITY WELLNESS SPIRIT ANIMAL
Gwyneth Paltrow, Kevin Hart, Tom Brady, Jen Widerstrom
A ROUND OF APPLAUSE
- You love the world of wellness and are always researching and exploring the new offerings and hot products on the market
- You know how to prioritize your health and make it work in your favor so that you are never caught without your prepped meals and lemon water
- You are a go getter and are persistent when it comes to making others take stock of their personal wellness and health habits
ROOM TO GROW
- You can become easily discouraged if you deviate from your wellness plan and you put pressure on yourself to remain religiously consistent.
- You can become extremely critical of yourself at times when life may get in the way of your plan
- Your tendency to be highly regimented can lead to becoming fixated on a state of perfection when it comes to various aspects of wellness, including nutrition and exercise.
- You are invested both literally and figuratively in the perception of health and you display this by purchasing the latest whole food supplements and also displaying to others that you live a life of health that is to be aspired toward. This can lead to a strain on your finances or at the very least over spending on products that may not be necessary to support your lifestyle
MAKING IT WORK FOR YOU
You have the three Ps working in your favor: perfection, persistence, and prioritization.
Perfection can equal pressure and it can be draining. This does not have to hold you down but you can lean into it and funnel the perfection in more productive way. For instance, utilize you perfectionist attitude when it comes to the quality of your exercise regimen, not the fact that you consider it a “fail” or an unsuccessful week if you do not make it to gym every day of the week. Look at mastering and perfecting the specific exercise movements that you are doing to get the maximum impact. Attempt to be inclusive with your wellness knowledge and show others the “tricks of the trade.” Your persistence and prioritization is what will help you maintain high standards for yourself and those you love when it comes to things like nutrition and exercise.
Give yourself room to breath and your bank account a rest when it comes to stocking up on your wellness product addiction! You will find that not being so hard on yourself will calm some unconscious and embedded anxiety that you have been carrying around.
So what is there to offer a wellness whiz kid like you that already has the key?
Well, I have a few things that you will find useful! In step with your Curated Health focus pillars 3 and 4, mindset and environment, the following resources will help you become balanced with all aspects of your health and wellness.