THE RESULTS ARE IN, YOU ARE A…
THE WELLNESS TROOPER
The wellness trooper is exactly that! You have great intentions and you stick it out (for the most part) even when things seem to feel like a rollercoaster that is set inside of a hamster wheel. You attempt to keep at it because you know the importance of living a healthy life due to a SEE (significant emotional event) that has occurred in your life, whether you realize it has happened or not. Maybe you have had a loved one affected by health issues or you looked in the mirror one morning and you were completely shocked at what you saw in the reflection.
Here is the thing about your wellness personality you trooper you... You are not necessarily new to the thought of a healthy-ish lifestyle. You have seen some progress at times with your health and your weight, however, it doesn’t ever feel to last very long. The thing is, when you do find what works for you, and you begin to see changes, you get a bit comfortable and slowly begin to fall back into old habits. This cycle causes you to become frustrated and your motivation starts to wane.
This can be contributed to the fact that you typically follow the dieting trends or if not, when you hear of a new theory or supplement you immediately change you regimen to accommodate your newfound information.
YOUR CURATED HEALTH PILLAR FOCUS
Pillar 1: Nutrition
Pillar 3: Mindset
YOUR CELEBRITY WELLNESS SPIRIT ANIMAL
Oprah Winfrey, Russell Crowe, Richard Simmons, Kristie Ally
A ROUND OF APPLAUSE
- You are able to take it on the chin-- most of the time. You aren’t afraid to try new things and are open to finding what works for you.
- You are excited and open to change and know that you need to focus on what’s important to reach your goals
- You often find the time to support others and even with your good intentions you can never quite circle back around to what you need to do and you place yourself on the back burner due to lack of time
- You are a great student! You listen well and take advice that is in line with your overall goals, which helps you see results
ROOM TO GROW
-You are all about the ‘shiny object’ syndrome! Don’t worry, many of us have this syndrome yours just happens to manifest in the wellness area of your life! Some good ‘ole stick-to-itivness is what you need to seek out a true and sustained lifestyle change so that you don’t become frustrated and have your motivation wane.
- You can be easily deterred if you don’t see instant results
- You can struggle with self-confidence due to your rollercoaster cycle of ‘YES!’ Moments and ‘WELP! Here we go again’ and you really need guidance and accountability to get through those moments
- When you see results you stop (because you are happy), which set back your progress and causes you to have to go back to step 1, quite often
MAKING IT WORK FOR YOU
As a Wellness Trooper you have the ability to pull people together to get the job done! This is the perfect trait to rally support around your health and wellness efforts. Some of that ‘shiny object syndrome’ can be funneled into the latest and greatest around mobile activity! Seek out various exercise routines and classes that look intriguing, you will no doubt give them a go simply because they are new to your world.
People who are troopers are often taken for granted because they are the ‘go-to’ person for everything and everyone. Let me tell you...that is not the case here! You are going to be so taken care of and it starts with these curated resources collected with you in mind.