THE RESULTS ARE IN, YOU ARE A…
THE WELLNESS REBEL
The Wellness Rebel is born to be wild, go against the grain and doesn’t mind taking the slack for it one way or another! As a rebel, you push back on ideas and the status quo, but because of that you stay stagnant so long it almost makes you forget that you have the power within to make a change! The benefit of being a Wellness Rebel is you create what you want and when you are ready to take it, you grab it by the horns. So, as long as you get your mind set on your health you will be all in and reach your goals in what can seem to others like absolutely no time at all!
YOUR CURATED HEALTH PILLAR FOCUS
Pillar 1: Nutrition
Pillar 2: Movement
YOUR CELEBRITY WELLNESS SPIRIT ANIMAL
Rosie O’Donnell, Anthony Anderson, Rebel Wilson, Chris Christie
A ROUND OF APPLAUSE
-Embracing pillar three of a curated lifestyle, you have the right mindset when it comes to living a fulfilled life!
- You embrace living life to the fullest
- You aren’t easily persuaded to go with the crowd, and this comes with your ability to discern ‘fly-by-night’ trends that don’t necessarily serve you in the long term.
- You know how to create an environment that makes you happy and keeps your spirits up
ROOM TO GROW
You can easily lean toward instant gratification and a hone an attitude of serious ‘cie la vie!’ This overindulgence of free-spiritedness can find you turning a blind eye to what is happening with your health and allow things that should be attended to compound and become larger than need be.
- You can be somewhat of a procrastinator which can cause you to put off what you could or should do today for tomorrow-- consistently
- You can convince yourself that there is no need to make changes once you decide to take action. This can keep you in a cycle of over-indulgence
- It takes you awhile to accept new ideas and incorporate these into your routine which can keep you stuck longer than needed.
MAKING IT WORK FOR YOU
Being a real life Wellness Rebel can definitely be a great opportunity to push back on the trends and open up conversation, both with yourself and others, about what is truly fact versus trend in the wellness space!
Because you have a free spirit nature you can find pleasure in experimenting with fun and untraditional ways to enjoy exercise and nutrition. For instance, start looking into a ClassPass situation where you aren’t locked into a gym membership but you can go to various studios and try different classes such as hula hooping, surfing cardio or a boxing class!
So where is a rebel to start in order to refine a few things that will help in the long run?
Well, I have a few things that you will find useful! In step with your Curated Health focus pillars 1 and 2, nutrition and mindset, the following resources will help you begin to look at health and wellness in a different way which isn’t overwhelming, or time consuming, and definitely far from “trendy!”