EAT THE DAMN BREAD PODCAST INTERVIEW FLOW
Each Eat the Damn Bread interview will function as a coffee chat.
The podcast episode will be on a topic the guest is an expert in!
The guest will provide Colet 6-8 bullet points which will be the episode flow. The goal is to focus on your area of expertise & provide incredible value. Send your bullet points to email@example.com
Each interview will range from 30 to 50 minutes concluding with a ‘Lighting Round’ of fun questions for you to answer on the fly!
Colet will guide you through your bullet points.
This ‘coffee chat’ will be a conversation with you and Colet.
** You will able provide the following call to action at the end of the show:
A freebie for the ETDB podcast community (This will be provided to Colet and embedded on the Curated Health website and in the podcast show notes). You may have embedded links in the document that you provide.
Email address, social websites (Facebook/Instagram/Twitter)
Colet will call you via Skype/Zoom at the appointed time
I insist on providing TOP NOTCH Podcasts to my Eat the Damn Bread audience; this means delivering high audio quality.
Even with the stopgaps I have in place, some of my guests STILL show up with iPhone earbuds thinking that since it's 'just a Podcast' these will suffice. THIS IS WRONG. We will cancel your interview if you show up with iPhone earbuds; I will not subject my listeners to subpar audio and I'm positive you'd never dream of doing that either!
At the VERY LEAST, you must have a Logitech ClearChat Headset, or better.
If you do not, no worries, click here…Amazon to the rescue! You rock!
EXAMPLE OF WHAT NEEDS TO BE EMAILED TO COLET 4 DAYS PRIOR TO YOUR SCHEDULED RECORDING TIME.
For 15 years Greg has been building and scaling his online travel businesses. Today as Co-founder and CEO of the expat travel company Wanderlust Travel, he’s helping thousands of expats create their own courses and membership sites to grow their business and fund their laptop lifestyle.
COFFEE CHAT TITLE:
How ditching the 9-5 can set you free and make you millions with Greg Hardaway of Wanderlust Travel.
1. You spent 15 years building your online travel company. How did you even get into this field?
2. Why do you believe this is the best business model for today and how can you overcome the saturated market to make it work for you?
3. What is the best way to create a path from where your potential customers are to where they want to be?
4. You are the CEO of Wanderlust Travel. There’s so many business models! Coaching, Podcasting, Freelance services, Membership Sites, Online Courses, physical products etc. Which business models are best to focus on now?
5. One exception to focusing on a single business model at first.
6. I’m all about results, I’m all about numbers…let’s get down to the nitty gritty…What kind of results have people seen when they set out to create a business like this?
7. BONUS: Really hammer home when someone should consider this way of life and the effective way to go about obtaining it.
Recording: By participating in the Eat the Damn Bread interview, you agree to allow Curated Health LLC. to record, distribute, and disseminate the podcast in any manner. You also agree to allow Curated Health LLC. to retain rights to the produced media for potential future use in speeches, books, and in all other public distribution.